TOMCC article

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nothingbettertodo, Dec 19, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Nothingbettertodo

Oct 30, 2012
    Shepperton
    For anybody that is interested there is an article in the January issue of the Nacelle magazine written by me. I normally write the reports for the Surrey branch of the TOMCC but decided to submit a larger article for the editor to use. I am delighted that they have decided to publish what I intended to be a light-hearted report of a recent weekend trip to Ypres and am grateful that they gave it such prominence. The Surrey branch have asked for another run to Ypres in the spring so I will put it on this forum as well as the TOMCC forum and anybody wishing to join us will be welcome.

Tony

2. flapinflares

flapinflares Active Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Leiestershire
    Well done mate, can you copy an post the article on here ? my claim to fame was once having a pic of me and bike on front cover of motocycle mechanics. it was 1987 though. I restored a bsa c11, and a article feature inside.:smile:

3. Nothingbettertodo

Oct 30, 2012
    Shepperton
    Hope this works. Obviously the article in the magazine was wrapped in glossy presentation but this is exactly what was printed. I am reluctant to scan the mag in case there are any copyright issues.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. flapinflares

flapinflares Active Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Leiestershire
    A very good read, liked the bit about the fire service. For some years I was in the coulour party for my Brigade( Leics ) We did march in step though! Thanks for posting.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1