To Stand Or Not To Stand?that Is My Question.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Martin Joseph Lowe, Apr 16, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Martin Joseph Lowe

Martin Joseph Lowe Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Merseyside
    Hi,
    Waiting on delivery of T120 that has had tweaks (x crossover on exhaust) and due pipe removal with British custom tips (though apparently problem with fitting them).

Dealer customises bikes and sais with clean up of pipes and weight loss,appearance of main stand may need to be considered.
    Question: Shall we take I stand off-style is one thing ,practicality another..will I really miss it?
    Would value some views..thanks
    Regardo,
    Martin

2. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Do you have another way of keeping the bike upright when not in use Abba Stand or paddock stands, the bike like to be straight when stored for long times ( week 2 weeks ) If you have this then dont worry about this issue, youve got round it.

3. Martin Joseph Lowe

Apr 1, 2018
    Merseyside

4. Martin Joseph Lowe

Apr 1, 2018
    Merseyside
    Hi,
    Thanks feedback,just read some other feeds as well as to upgrade of shocks and other possible moves that foul the stand.In addition to weight loss and so on.
    As I am new to this,I guess what your saying is get a paddock stand,then maybe ok lose Centre stand..
    Regards,
    Martin

5. Martin Joseph Lowe

Apr 1, 2018
    Merseyside

6. Martin Joseph Lowe

Apr 1, 2018
    Merseyside
    Hi,
    As I’m finding here..great feedback for novice,thank you.
    Regardo,
    Martin

• Like Like x 2