To All Budding Crash Investigators...... Explain

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Judd Dredd, Nov 23, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Anyway, it now transpires the polis were in hot pursuit of the soon to be flaming vehicle.......

2. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Which to me is highly suspicious. There’s no smoke damage on the house, the tyres haven’t burned despite the car being gutted, and that white plastic fall pipe from the guttering hasn’t melted. Discuss.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Wow! You think like a copper :p

Anyway, wasn't going to issue a statement as this had gone way off subject, but seeing as you brought it back on track ...

It wasn't me, I was out exercising Shergar with me old mate Lord Lucan when the accident happened! ;):p:D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Yes... Interesting that.

Friend of mine had a car that looked similar, he lives on Orkney... His car looked like it's been sand blasted. Which it had. One winter after he moved there it was an orange mess! He has a garage now :)

5. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    True enough. The Western Isles enjoy a similar salt laden abrasion that oxidises everything overnight!

6. Tim L

Tim L Active Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Norn Iron
    The car was merrily driving over the new bridge when the driver accidently sobered up enough to realise that there wasn't one!!!
    He came down to earth with a bang :(

7. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    • Like Like x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
  9. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

In reply to earlier comment about the stand pipe not melting, probably be a cast item judging by the age of the house.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

SO, I've just had a 1L bottle of Southern Comfort delivered from Amazon for £15.50 !!! Doesn't take much to get around the minimum pricing malarkey for any one not 'pished outta their heids':p

• Like Like x 2