Time To Change Bsb Schedule

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by MrOrange, Oct 14, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

SPOILER ALERT

Last meeting of the season, Oh look, its at Brands again, surprise, surprise. Oh look Shakey has won again, surprise, not surprise !!! It's his home circuit, he always wins there. Lets hope Leon hangs in there, and takes the title tomorrow.

Even when he is 29 points off Haslam, by going to Brands for the last meeting, it gives Shakey an advantage. Nothing against him, (but definitely against Paul Bird, total wanker), but getting a bit bored with him winning it so many times, would much prefer Haslam getting the title this year.

Needs changing, give a chance to the more northernly fans to go see the final race, move it to Donnington next year, much better circuit, and give everybody a fair chance at the title.

Rant over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Don't really give a shit where they move it, just not Brands every bloody year:mad:, move it around, maybe not Knockhill, cos it just bloody rains there, or Assen, but any of the other decent circuits on the Calender!

And definitely not Shakey's home circuit every year !!!! Unfair advantage.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pete Farrell

Pete Farrell Active Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Lancashire
    It's the same for everyone on race day wet or dry in my humble opinion. As to the last round at Brands there has to be some form of money element involved, re Knockhill yeah it does rain up there (been 6 times and 2016 was the worst) but it also gets very hot too.
    Iv'e just ordered our tickets for next year's round which is in July so perhaps the sun god's will shine on us? we'll still be there though as there is no Southern rip off.
    Ride safe guys n gals.
    Cheers, Pete.

4. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    As I’m a fan of Shakey all I can say is go Shakey.
    Leon has not the least bit of character unlike his dad.
    Just doesn’t do it for me.
    As to circuits perhaps having a couple of more circuits instead of repeating them might be a better idea.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    I was hoping Leon would finally win a championship but it wasn't to be:( Shakey deserved the title though..still hate the Showdown format :rolleyes:

6. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    Got to admit the mind boggles why they do it that way. Should be just the points imv rather than this over complicated way they do it.

7. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    it started after Leon Camier won the title by a country mile,so they thought it would make it more interesting putting the top six riders in the showdown for the final 3 events, and starting them all off at 500 points regardless if someone is way ahead on points:confused: ok they get podium credits throughout the season but imo it sucks:(