Tiger 800 City Tail Pack For Sale. **now Sold **

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Adie P, Apr 17, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    #1 Adie P, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    I have for sale a new, unused Triumph branded Tail Pack bag. I bought this a long time ago for the Tiger 800 I had at the time but I never did get round to using it. I think this is meant to sit on the back rack using the plastic snap buckle straps. It has a capacity of 10 litres and is a semi-hardshell..

Although the bag has never been used the Triumph badge has got a couple of small marks where the paint has been 'nicked' - see pic. 3 - other than that it is as new.

Asking £20 plus postage (at cost).

tiger800tailpack1.jpg tiger800tailpack2.jpg tiger800tailpack3.jpg tiger800tailpack4.jpg

2. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

I’ll take that mate :)

3. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Tiz yours, then, moi luvver. Are you in a rush for it? I'll need to find a box and some wrapping so will probably aim to get it in the post early next week - will that work?

It is quite small - before we seal the deal, do you want any additional pictures showing scale?

4. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

No rush mate :)
    I want it to strap to the pillion seat to take a puncture repair kit and a disc lock :)
    Maybe a bottle of Jack Daniels as well :p

• Like Like x 1
  5. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Sick of the rocket already then? Chopping it for a tiger are you?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Well, it should certainly take the bottle of Jack ........

tigertailpack5.jpg

That's a 70 cl. bottle of gin. tigertailpack7.jpg

tigertailpack7.jpg

AND there appears to be enough room for a can of the Finnilec-type stuff as well as the disc lock, maybe a couple of packs of ciggies and a spare pair of gloves? :D;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Champion mate that’ll do for me :)