Thunderbrid

Discussion in 'Thunderbird' started by thunderbrid, Jan 24, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. thunderbrid

thunderbrid New Member

Jan 24, 2015
    Need help in replacing clutch cable on 2001 triumph thunderbird 900

2. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Hi welcome to the forum, customary for new members to introduce themselves and perhaps post a picture of your bike. Sorry can not help with the cable question but hopefully another member can.

3. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Hi welcome to the forum, customary for new members to introduce themselves and perhaps post a picture of your bike. Sorry can not help with the cable question but hopefully another member can.

4. thunderbrid

thunderbrid New Member

Jan 24, 2015
    Bill Biddix

Hay Bros. my name is Bill Biddix I'm from Richmond Va. I ride a 2001 Triumph Thunderbird it's been along time and just want to say howdy (Bill)

5. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Hi Bill and welcome to the forum :upyeah:

Hope the winter hasn't been too nasty over your side of the Atlantic in Virginia.

Can I ask do you need help finding a replacement part for the bike or is it hep on how to install?

Cheers

6. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Hi Thunderbird
    welcome in, I lived down at Virginia Beach for a couple of years when I was a kid, great area and some good surrounding countryside, love to go back some day and reminisce,

7. cactus

cactus New Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Dundee, Scotland
    Hi there. :)