Thunderbird 1600/1700 & Generic Bike Parts

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Adrian Braithwaite, Aug 26, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Adrian Braithwaite

Adrian Braithwaite Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2018
    Kirkhamgate
    Having sold my Truimph Thunderbird, I have several items for sale some bike specific, some not.

Kuryakyn 30l Tail bag. This is quality kit and has a zipped compartment at each end and waterproof rain cover. It does have a securing strap but personally I would attach a pair of Roc Straps through the eyelets. Excellent condition and suits cruisers, naked/retro or indeed any type of bike with a rear rack. £50 inc UK Postage

Hein Gerricke Sat Nav/Phone holder with sun shade, fastens using twin velcro straps which are attached to the rear. £10 Posted

Truimph Thunderbird 1600/1700 Genuine paint protection film. Unopened £20 Posted (£41 from Truimph)

Truimph Chrome Cable Guides which are brand new. These fit onto the handle bars for......the cables to pass through. £12 Posted for the pair

Truimph Thunderbird swing arm covers. Brand new. I got these intending to have them chromed but never got around to it. £30 posted.

I will of course be able to reduce postage costs for multiple buys.

IMG_0531.jpeg

IMG_0534.jpeg

IMG_0537.jpeg

IMG_0538.jpeg