Thruxton R Dual Comfort Seat hardly used for sale

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Klunk, Apr 28, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Klunk

Klunk Member

Jun 21, 2016
    Crewe
    I am selling my Thruxton R dual comfort seat, I got the bike summer last year, ordered a dual seat so the wife could come out on the bike, used it on the bike twice with the dual seat and only for a couple of short trips and then the bike got written off along with my hip by a bloke who pulled a u-turn from the inside lane of a dual carriageway without looking and therefore running me and the Thruxton over.. anyway 5 metal plates in my hip and I can't actualy get my leg over so :( the thing is that day I didn't have the new seat on the bike so I am selling it and it's like new. It cost £215 and I will take £175... anyone want it??

IMG_3532 (002).PNG

IMG_3533 (002).PNG

IMG_2587 (002).JPG

thruxton r.jpg

2. Midas

Midas Member

Mar 26, 2016
    Manchester, UK
    hello mate, sorry to hear about your accident, I'm willing to give you £150 for the seat if you'll accept that..
    I'm only up the road in Manchester so I could pick it up?

3. Klunk

Klunk Member

Jun 21, 2016
    Crewe
    I will take that

4. Klunk

Klunk Member

Jun 21, 2016
    Crewe
    Not sure that my response fully went I will take the £150 thx. My email is andrewpdavies at hotmail dot co dot uk drop me a line and we can sort. I work in Knutsford so maybe that's even better for you. Cheers Andy

5. Midas

Midas Member

Mar 26, 2016
    Manchester, UK
    Thanks Andy i will drop you a line tomorrow. Yes, Knutsford is better for me so if you take it to work we can arrange for me to come pick it up in the next few days...

• Like Like x 1