Thruxton 900 Footrest Change

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Mark Cole, Dec 11, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mark Cole

Mark Cole New Member

Sep 18, 2018
    Bridgwater Somerset
    Anyone got any advice, I have a Thruxton 900, I have converted to flat handle bars with a top yoke conversion and would now like to bring the footrests forward for a more comfortable riding position. can this be done without spending a fortune.

• Like Like x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Mark
    Don't know if I said welcome to the Family yet. But here it is now. I am sure one of the peeps will be along with an answer for you soon. Myself I don't know but I'm sure it can be done. I would imagine they are all with nursey at present getting medicated and as you haven't added I picture of the steed they will take their time. You see you have to tease them with something they relate to.
    Ride Free
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Come on Joe wake up old lad,,,, you did a few months ago ;):)

Welcome to the Family Mark.
    Ride Safe
    Joe

• Like Like x 1
  4. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Tiglet
    Its my age sorry. I get very excitable. I walk up the village these days and say welcome to the Forum to the Shoppers. That means Mark owes me one back. Hope some one helps him out. Obviously someone not as dizzy as my self.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Joe, I suppose this age thing is something that us youngsters have got to look forward to:eek:

Just keep taking the meds mate :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Tiglet
    That's what we are here for. To give you an example. Meds sure will love the stuff.
    Ride Free
    Joe.

7. Mark Cole

Mark Cole New Member

Sep 18, 2018
    Bridgwater Somerset

8. Mark Cole

Mark Cole New Member

Sep 18, 2018
    Bridgwater Somerset
    I have tried to post a pic of my bike but can't work out how to attach pic from my phone, don't have a ULR.