Featured Withdrawn

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Bad Billy, Jul 24, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    #1 Bad Billy, Jul 24, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
    Withdrawn

• Like Like x 10
  2. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    If ever there was a bike designed to reduce front tyre wear that has to be it. Have a load of fun when you get it. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    Does this mean you'll be disappearing to a KTM forum mate, lol, just kidding, enjoy that great "new bike coming soon" feeling and tons of fun when you get it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Nice machine love the colour.Enjoy the ride. I did think the 765's were the machine to have at present but never could understand why they replaced the 675's as they were fantastic.
    Ride Safe
    Joe

• Like Like x 2
  5. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

V-twin and Orange, doesn't get any better.
    Rode one of these a few years back, proper fun. Bloody uncomfy but IIRC everything is adjustable.

Have fun, and yes you may stay around, all the best Triumph Owners have orange V-twin's. :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

The one I rode, got sold soon after, he couldn't cope with the back pain !!! :eek: Most uncomfortable bike he ever owned :tired_face:

But hopefully she'll fit you nice :laughing:

:cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Yep, folk always complained about how uncomfortable the SV650 Sport(fully faired, drop bars) was, but I loved it, most comfortable I have ever been on a bike. Its all relative.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

I have that KTM 250, now that is seriously uncomfortable. Max is about 40 miles and then my arse is in agony. Once just rode trails till I came to the end, it was brilliant, about 40 miles off-road through the forests. Popped out on a road, pulled up google maps for the best way home - 50 feckin miles !!!! :p

Not sure I could find my way back thru the forest, so had to be roads. I was hopping about like a cat on a hot tin roof, one arse cheek for a mile, other one, stand up thru village, was nearly in tears by the time I got home :sob::sob::sob:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    You're not getting a bit excited, are you BB.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yorkshireman

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    9BA552E4-99EE-4F1E-9500-F645398843D0.png Bloody typical :confused:, mind you, that site is as reliable as a politician :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  11. Retired Phil

Retired Phil Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2017
    San Rafael
    love the looks, power and that Rotax moter is a dream and very reliable. Had great fun with a few track days on my Duc 999. but my old body just couldnt handle more than 100 miles. i miss her but my back doesnt. Might consider some type of gel pad for the seat.

12. Yorkshireman

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Wasn't meant that way, I was sympathysing with you and hoping it would be wrong. :neutral:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Kit Brodley

Kit Brodley New Member

Jul 22, 2018
    Edinburgh
    Gorgeous looking machine.
    Head down arse up. Can feel ma tennis elbow throbbing just looking at it.
    Hope the weather holds out for picking it up so you can enjoy it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

DSC_1536.JPG

Forgot I had this on my shelf!!! :p

• Like Like x 4
  15. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    Shame we had that blip of sh#te weather for your first weekend with your new steed mate, all good again now though, have fun fitting all the new shiny bits, I agree re gear indicator, had one on my previous FZ1 and made such a difference, sadly the only one out there to fit the abs speedy is a new one by Healtech at £104 which apparently has a glitch at present, I do have a softspot for V twins after owning a Firestorm a few years back and loved it, are you heading up to Thruxton this weekend for the BSB?

16. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    No worries mate, you were to busy having fun to look at the forum, lol, glad you are getting the RC closer to how best suits you, I imagine my neighbours daughter will be racing at Donington as I'm sure she's in the same club, look out for her, she's on an R6 in whites and blues and her name is Kayla Barrington, she's doing well and had three podium places last time out, two firsts and a second, she's only 20, same with the gear indicator for my Speedy abs, only one available us 104 quid from Healtech, take it easy and hopefully bump into again soon.

17. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    Hope Dave does well too, as I'm in the Dave corner, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  18. sam triple

sam triple Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2018
    hampshire
    hi part exchanged my R1 against my Speed Triple with this company easy to deal with and gave me a decent price too ,I went the other way though last euro trip this year on the R1 killed hence the speed triple enjoy your new ride though

• Like Like x 1
  19. sam triple

sam triple Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2018
    hampshire
    even delivered mine to havant for no extra cost ,by far the best px deal offered by them compared to others ,would use them again