Welcome to The Triumph Forum

The World's busiest Triumph Forum. Join this amazing group of people and start discussing the thing that we all love, Triumph Motorcycles.

The Snowflake Of The Day Award Goes To.......

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dozers Dad, Sep 11, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dozers Dad

Dozers Dad Bushmills Chief Quality Controller
    Subscriber

Hi Folks,

We have a what makes us laugh thread & a rant of the day thread (in fact there are 2 of those?)

How about a "Snowflake of the day thread"? Somewhere to post any ridiculous political correct bullshit that boils your pi$$!

Here's my offering to kick things off. Not the world's greatest bit of marketing. However, I can see how it was supposed to be inspirational. Not according to the PC brigade though : unamused:

Vinehall School's 'buy your dad a Jag' ad condemned - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-45481438

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    sw london
    #2 crispey, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    I know of a couple of schools near me where a “nick your dad a jag” would be perfectly acceptable

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Dozers Dad

Subscriber

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    This passenger who 'suffered injury' on his return flight - nothing to do with the delights of Thailand then ??? Wanking himself daft? Strained muscles in right arm and shoulder?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Not Well Known Member
    Subscriber

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    You don’t get that with Turkish delights!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. thebiglad

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Sounds like a comment based on experience there Eric ??????

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Not Well Known Member
    Subscriber

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Sticky fingers? What else?? :rolleyes::p

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dozers Dad

Subscriber

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Privateer

Privateer A legend in his own mind.
    Subscriber

Jan 2, 2017
    Derbyshire
    I've spent many happy hours hanging around the lingerie department in M&S (other stores are available). Never vomited once, so I think this story is nonsense.:imp:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    sw london
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. PeteZ

PeteZ Active Member

Jul 30, 2018
    Pilgrims Hatch
    I have a few non feminist friends who are not overly impressed either to be fair, yes this world has much large fish to fry and there was way too many fcuks given to this in particular, but I wonder if man would feel differently if they had to blowjob their way to a decent career or every pay rise and being often looked at as a nice pair of tits rather than a personalities, often more successful than the macho man himself. I for once am not all that surprised that this has effed off a few chickas. I do like the lingerie though and the fancy lil' knickers, I may take them up on that inspiration, so commercially a success...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. thebiglad

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    #12 thebiglad, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Equally Pete, if SOME woman weren't hangin' their tits out blokes might not stare quite so much.

Bottom line is that woman know that blokes like 'em and use their "feminine whys & whiles" to get an advantage. This cuts both ways - and is just life.

I do agree that in the past working woman have had a raw deal, but look at the significant number of woman who are Chief Execs at major car companies nowadays - Citroen is the first that comes to mind.

However coming back to the OP's original post, it sounds to me like a very poor window design and a very biased and active, single feminist reply. Remember that according to the article it was just one woman who complained a Mss Fran Bailey.

• Like Like x 3
  13. PeteZ

PeteZ Active Member

Jul 30, 2018
    Pilgrims Hatch

Yeah too many comrades fell for the beauty used as a weapon :)

Agreed they are in no way always the victims and that the response of that feminist chicka was a bit over the top..
    I think what links directly to this is what my partner says, that when she dresses nicely and sexy, it is to feel that way and to be respected and admired, not to be confused with a mating display sign (stare than come and have a go couse I'm asking for it)..similar to peeps polishing their bikes and displaying them at the local cafe, you want others to admire it but you do not want to have grease fingerprints on your tank and every stranger in dirty trouser throwing his leg over it :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Repooh

Repooh When nothing goes right, go left
    Subscriber

Jan 5, 2018
    Rickmansworth
    I've been to Nottingham and can safely say there are way more important things to worry about than a few manakins in undies.

The real people the feminist should be targeting are the endless number of girls who will happily shag, brag about blow-jobs, dress in almost nothing, get their baps out on telly and the internet (Love Island, Geordie Shore as examples) I think the feminists have their work cut out , zero moral compass and an insatiable need for attention and money is the challenge, not M&S knicker display.

Evolution takes time, it was only 50 years ago the nuclear family was the norm. Unfortunately the feminists need to work on their image (yes I see the irony in that statement) until they can shake off their image of hairy, bitter men hating, chunky virgins their legitimate concerns will be shrugged off.

I for one will be buying some of those panties and wearing them Christmas day, as a small mark of respect for chilli manakins everywhere.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Dozers Dad

Subscriber

Pls can you be more specific as to where those reprehensible young ladies can be located? :cool: :p

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    • Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  17. Dozers Dad

Subscriber

Brilliant Callumity :joy: but also a "snowflake" classic! :confused:
    Next they'll be saying it was only small due to the November temperatures FFS! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member
    Subscriber

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Was it that cold then DD?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Dozers Dad