The Kilometers Just Go By

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Markus, Mar 23, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    Today I noticed that also 2023 the kilometers run with me only so there. After it is possible with us only for a few weeks, with some weather-related interruptions (snow, ice) again to drive with the bikes, it's already really going off.
    3,500 km (Honda 2,500 km and Bonnie 1,000 km, without really consciously drive to a specific destination are already there. Actually, I commute only to the office and this week once on business to Salzburg and back. The interesting trips at home and abroad come only at a later time this year. How does it look with you?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    Very slow start for me this year with so much wet weather, only a few hundred miles on each of my bikes so far. The roads were so salty for so long that I was pretty reluctant to ride on them until it was washed away....and now it won't stop raining :joy:. I sound like I am never pleased o_O.

I am hoping to commute far more regularly from Monday and do this on Sunday though - I am not really into "events" at all, I prefer to ride my own ride or with Helmut as I trust him but it should be a nice way to get some good mileage and pleasant scenery in whilst raising some money for Blood Bikes Wales (you don't need to be signed up to Facebook to see the event): https://www.facebook.com/events/512811420717833/

• Like Like x 2