The first ride of the year.

Discussion in 'Thunderbird' started by kev w, Mar 1, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. kev w

kev w New Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Well i've finally giving the storm its first outing on the road since I picked it up during the Christmas hols. luckily the weather managed to stay dry as well, stayed local to home (Poole area) and just enjoyed the ride for a couple of hours, bring on the summer.

• Like Like x 1
  2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    I'll second that!!

3. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Just some dry weather would do !!!! It's been persisting it down here for what seems like weeks. I went out on mine yesterday but it was filthy when I got back but it was raining so hard I just had to put her away dirty. Looks like the same filthy weather for tomoz.

4. Recycled Rocker

Recycled Rocker Senior Member

Apr 19, 2014
    North Yorkshire Cave
    Yeah been trying to pick one best day a week to ride, yesterday was gale force, odd shower and my fave butty van was shut. Ride was to sort a mates trike mudguard rewelding so about 40 miles. Was over at Whitby and Goathland last week about 80 miles. Trike welding broke, my speedo worked, then didn't then did. Bacon was inedible, am I enjoying myself yet I ask..heh heh heh:D:D