The Brexit Thread... Please Do Not Enter This Thread If You Have A Delicate Disposition?!?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dozers Dad, Nov 15, 2018.

  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. figwold

    figwold Noble Member

    Dec 12, 2016
    548
    300
    Bedford
    That’s because you didn’t read the Guardian when you were younger
     
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. David Cooper

    David Cooper Triumph Rocketeer.
    Subscriber

    .

    75233773_2475163635915396_7707467809382465536_n.jpg

    74439404_10219881951974879_7672077721245057024_n.jpg
     
    • Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Tom Gillam

    Tom Gillam Member

    Jul 13, 2019
    32
    18
    Somerset
    FD326C9E-230E-4D16-9D6A-D75D6106CFC4.jpeg
     
    • Like Like x 6
  4. StrippleMont

    StrippleMont Senior Member

    Nov 5, 2016
    410
    220
    Launceston
    Relevance ???
    Probably get more truth's in the Beano;)
     
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. figwold

    figwold Noble Member

    Dec 12, 2016
    548
    300
    Bedford
    It’s quite frightening to think you probably mean it too ...:scream:
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Callumity

    Callumity Elite Member

    Feb 25, 2017
    2,002
    750
    Nr Biggar
    Even more frightening he may be right - in Beano veritas!
     
    • Funny Funny x 3
  7. StrippleMont

    StrippleMont Senior Member

    Nov 5, 2016
    410
    220
    Launceston
    You need to take that "patronizing" hat off!:p
     
  8. Dozers Dad

    Dozers Dad Bushmills Chief Quality Controller
    Subscriber

    He does it to wind us up. I'd bet 25% is tongue in cheek. The other 75% is a mix of arrogance & delusion.
    In face to face human form. He's nowhere near as annoying :cool: :p
    Try not to take the bait Monty.
     
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. StrippleMont

    StrippleMont Senior Member

    Nov 5, 2016
    410
    220
    Launceston
    Seen the pictures............ Not so sure about that?:D:D:D
     
    • Funny Funny x 5
  10. figwold

    figwold Noble Member

    Dec 12, 2016
    548
    300
    Bedford
    :oops:
     
  11. figwold

    figwold Noble Member

    Dec 12, 2016
    548
    300
    Bedford
    DD, surely no-one would try to wind people up on here!
     
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dozers Dad

    Dozers Dad Bushmills Chief Quality Controller
    Subscriber

    @figwold
    I reckon your work here is done Sir?
    Allegedly, you've achieved such legendary status in this thread. That you can be an annoying [email protected] even in a photo? :eek: :joy: :cool: :p
     
    • Funny Funny x 4
  13. figwold

    figwold Noble Member

    Dec 12, 2016
    548
    300
    Bedford
    It’s a smokescreen I bet. He probably fancies me :scream::scream::scream:
     
    • Funny Funny x 5
  14. Dozers Dad

    Dozers Dad Bushmills Chief Quality Controller
    Subscriber

    Is this true Monty? Are you harbouring unrequited love for our Figwold?
    They do say opposites attract :cool:

    As he's a Guardian reader. He'll definitely be a taker not a giver :p
     
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. StrippleMont

    StrippleMont Senior Member

    Nov 5, 2016
    410
    220
    Launceston
    Think you need to change your name to "FAGWOLD"
     
    • Funny Funny x 6
  16. figwold

    figwold Noble Member

    Dec 12, 2016
    548
    300
    Bedford
    If you change yours to TripleMounter then I might consider it ....


    Nahhh
     
    • Funny Funny x 5
  17. StrippleMont

    StrippleMont Senior Member

    Nov 5, 2016
    410
    220
    Launceston
    His pictures on Instagram show him with a pussy.... So don't think he swings that way
     
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. figwold

    figwold Noble Member

    Dec 12, 2016
    548
    300
    Bedford
    You’re clever than I thought :kissing_heart:
     
  19. Dozers Dad

    Dozers Dad Bushmills Chief Quality Controller
    Subscriber

    When I typed Figwold into Google. I got this photo...

    20191108_195023.jpg

    Mildly amusing.
    Then I carried on scrolling & found these photos. I now have a beer splattered phone! :joy:

    20191108_194906.jpg
    :cool: :p
     
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. StrippleMont

    StrippleMont Senior Member

    Nov 5, 2016
    410
    220
    Launceston
    You mean more clever than you thought? For a non Guardian reader
     
    • Funny Funny x 4
Loading...

Share This Page