Tft

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Jewksey, Sep 9, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Jewksey

Jewksey Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019
    Northampton-shire
    Hi

Not been on much got distracted doing bit of MX but I've treated my self to a ( new to me ) bike

2019 Speed triple RS but I have a question if you don't mind.

has any managed to keep the tft on the dark mode all the time without the obvious sticking something over the sensor

I saw few things about lower contrast but doesn't seem to do anything

any feed back would be appreciated

Thank you

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Jewksey
    Sorry can't help. But do show us all the new steed.
    Joe

3. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Hi, @Jewksey. I have the same bike as you do. While I like and always have my display set up to Auto Contrast, I got curious after reading your post so I looked it up in my Owner's Handbook. It looks like there are only two options--Auto Contrast and High Contrast (white background). That part of the manual referenced "brightness" contrast so I then looked that up in my manual. Just when I thought you could go that route, I got to the end of that section and there was note: "In bright sunlight, low brightness settings will be overridden to make sure that the instruments can be viewed at all times". Are you trying to keep the background white or black? I guess I assumed black when you said "dark mode" but I know I shouldn't assume.

4. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    Hi there, you can only have automatic or permanently bright. I’ve got a powerbronze dark tinted screen and it was switching between dark/light constantly so I’ve set it to bright constantly.