Rocket (tfc) Anyone Else Want A Carbon Fibre Rear Mud/sprayguard?

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by David Downes, Feb 28, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. David Downes

David Downes Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2016
    Essex
    The TFC Rocket has some beautiful (genuine) carbon fibre parts, but confusingly, there is one rather ugly grey plastic part which sits apart, the rear sprayguard.

I'm considering getting it moulded and recreated in carbon fibre so as to perfectly match the rest of the carbon on the bike. A considerable cost would be the tooling for such a job, and I'm wondering if anyone might want one, such that it might go from prohibitively expensive for one, to a reasonable price for multiple.

It would be a whole new replacement part, simply unscrew (and keep) your standard part, and bolt this one on. I've found someone who was able to tell me that the carbon on the bike is 3K 200gsm T300 pre-preg (whatever that all means) and is confident it will be a spot on match.

So, anyone else want the rear of their Rocket TFC to match the mid and front?

Dave

• Like Like x 3