Tec Pannier Rails - Twins 2016 On

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Rustle, May 25, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rustle

Rustle New Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Perth, Scotland
    Tec pannier rails for T100/T120/Street Twin/Street Cup/Street Scrambler. Fits all models from 2016 onwards according to the Tec information sheet (supplied). Comes with the necessary 2 fitting studs + 4 extras. Dead easy to fit and needs minimal tools. I bought these in Dec 2019 for a trip, using throw-over panniers, in 2020 which didn't happen and, it's not happening this year again! These are therefore unused as such. One rail has a "graze" which happened in the packaging when sent to me by the supplier but it's so minor I kept them and didn't mention it to Tec. They cost £49.55 incl p&p. I'd like £25.00 incl p & p (to UK address).

IMG_8963.JPG

IMG_8964.JPG

IMG_8965.JPG

IMG_8967.JPG

IMG_8968.JPG

2. beerkat

beerkat Senior Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Cheshire UK
    I use these on my Street Twin and they do the job. Even at the RRP they are significantly cheaper than the opposition, so a good price here.

3. Rustle

Rustle New Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Perth, Scotland
    Thanks, beerkat.

I should have explained their use more precisely for anyone who may think they are used specifically for fitting "Tec panniers" (if there are such things). They are for protection of the bike frame and the security of any throw-over pannier eg Oxfords. They hold the panniers away from the rear shocks and the rear wheel. The panniers don't flop inwards and the rails can be used as fixing points for the panniers eg using bungees or straps. I hope that clears it up, folks.