TEC Bike shocks customer service

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by elfin, May 20, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. elfin

elfin Member

Mar 18, 2016
    London
    Hi
    All this is not an advertisement but I had to say something. I bought a set of rear shocks from George at TEC and they arrived with one of the threads slightly mangled. I had not noticed this and I proceeded to install one of the shocks with my very poor quality spanner which resulted in some cosmetic damage to the intact shock.
    I got in touch with George and explained the problem with the thread and he promptly told me to send them back and he would refund or replace. I asked for a replacement and he not only replaced both shocks including the one I mangled cosmetically but he also installed the adaptor on them so I would not have to do it and risk damaging them again.
    What a Star George is.
    I dont usually do this but I was so impressed I felt I had to. Gold star from me to George.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Volksrat

Volksrat Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2016
    Peterborough
    Nice to hear a good story, George is a top bloke...

3. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Good service - nice to hear.

4. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    He is a good bloke isn't he? Always found him to be very helpful - that's in part why I buy TEC products.

5. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Yep its good to hear someone getting the service there entitled to, furthermore George
    went above and beyond well done TEC

6. elfin

elfin Member

Mar 18, 2016
    London
    Yep fellas can't recommend them highly enough.