Tank Badges

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by BigAl, Feb 28, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. BigAl

BigAl New Member

Feb 23, 2019
    Stoke on Trent
    Does anybody know if I can fit the tank badge off the current model T100 to my soon to be ordered T120 I think they are so much nicer.
    Just out of interest I'm still not 100% sure I should not just go for theT100 anyway, won't be doing a lot of mileage and never 2 up, just an old man pottering about, I was originally going for the T100 but couldn't get a local test ride so went out on the T120 and fell in love with it. I really do need to get out on a T100. Any advice much appreciated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Angus

Angus Noble Member

Mar 19, 2017
    South Africa
    Hi Al, I’ve not ridden the T120 yet but based on your requirements as you described it the T100 will do you just fine, in fact it might be the perfect companion. My advice would be to test drive before you pull the trigger, you could save a few $ ! I’ve ordered the 4 bar badge for my T100.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    BigAl
    You do have to test both. MY preference is the 900 t100 but people on here love the t120 so you really have to be happy with your steed. They are totally different machines. And then you got the Truxton and the street scrambler. Let us all know what you decide wit a picture of the Steed. And most dealers have a choice of Tank badges.
    Ride Safe.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BigAl

BigAl New Member

Feb 23, 2019
    Stoke on Trent
    It's definitely got to be the t100 or 120 just love the styling of those, started biking 53 years ago on a Tiger Cub followed a couple of years later by a T100 and getting on for nearly twenty BMWs since then. I think I must be trying to relive my youth

• Like Like x 2