Tall Touring Screen For Sprint Gt

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Our Gee, Jan 6, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Our Gee

Our Gee Member

Apr 3, 2019
    North Yorkshire
    #1 Our Gee, Jan 6, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
    Eagle Ultra Touring Screen for the Sprint 1050 GT in "As New" condition. Only Test rode a couple of times and unfortunately not suitable for my own personal dimensions and shape !!. This screen is the "Light Tinted" version with Black inner surface at the mounting holes and "Cockpit" area like the original Triumph Screen. Distance from the Headstock Triple Clamp Alloy Nut to the top of the screen is approximately 18.1/2" (eighteen and a half inches).
    Eagle Screens are custom manufactured in Australia and the total cost to me including shipment, UK VAT and Post Office Charges was over £200.
    If you are dissatisfied with the standard GT screen this may be just what you are looking for !!. Viewing not a problem at my home in Ingleby Barwick (Teesside, North Yorkshire Area)
    Bargain at £150 if collected or can post to a UK address at cost.
    Screen now re-fitted to my bike with the addition of a Clip On Extender for further evaluation so sale is on hold for now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Martmart

Martmart New Member

May 22, 2020
    Wales
    Was

3. Martmart

Martmart New Member

May 22, 2020
    Wales
    Hi, can you please tell me if you still have the Eagle ultra touring screen. I'm interested if you still have it.
    Cheers Martin

4. Our Gee

Our Gee Member

Apr 3, 2019
    North Yorkshire
    #4 Our Gee, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    Hello Martin,
    thanks for your interest in the Eagle Screen. Unfortunately, and after four months of no interest shown I decided to give it another go so just last week I re-fitted the screen together with a "clip on" screen extension and this has improved the effect quite a lot. I should have up-dated my ad so apologies for that.
    Since I ordered my screen last year Eagle have now increased there range with what looks like an even higher version for the Sprint GT. Ordering and delivery from Australia can be a bit of a long drawn out process. It's a pity you are quite a way from here but you are welcome to call by and take a look but in the meantime I will be sticking with the screen to see how I get on.
    Thanks and Regards.
    Mike.
    Screen now Sold.

• Like Like x 1