T3 Tigers (steamers) Et Al. Meet-up Tues. 04/08

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Adie P, Jul 31, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    @Steamerblue of this parish has proposed a meet-up of T3 Tigers (aka 'STEAMERS') at 10.00 on Tuesday morning of next week (4th August) at the Log Cabin Diner near South Molton in Devon.

So far there are only the 2 of us showing an interest - or available - and my Steamer isn't roadworthy at present, so I'll be on a T3 Speed Triple; Trident or Daytona - depending on what tickles my fancy (OOOOH ER, BLIMEY MOTHER!!!) or which will actually start up on the day.

If anyone else in the region fancies a ride out to a socially distanced and suitably masked meet up of '91 to '98 Triumphs then head westbound on the A361 (North Devon Link Road) to postcode EX36 4RZ - look for the FO BIG wind turbines and take the left turn signposted Rose Ash; Ash Mill; Bishops Nympton - the cafe is immediately on the left.

It would be nice to meet some fellow forum members and T3 owners - and the weather forecast is looking good! See you there.

• Like Like x 1