T120 Tubless Rims.

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by bentango, Jun 3, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. beerkat

beerkat Senior Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Cheshire UK
    Bloody hell, you must be ancient ;) surely no-one under 60 still thinks in ounces unless you're using one of Mrs Beatons cookery books. You must be continually trying to convert one to the other.
    I have no understanding of fahrenheit, celsius just makes sense. Have you switched to decimal currency yet or are you still counting 12 pennies to a shilling and 20 shillings to a pound (of money, not weight!)?

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. half ton

half ton Ave yer gotta light Buh.
    Subscriber

Yep same age as you mate 4yrs to pension;),15 st 5lbs not sure how many ounces and don't know what that is in kilo's and don't care,as for temp I know 65f is pleasant and 75f is lovely and 85f is heaven and rare:D....but I must be a new age guy cos I get on great with decimal currency:D

• Like Like x 3
  3. bernard j czech

Jan 17, 2020
    coal township Pa
    we are all used to various forms of measurements + the answers to convert are just a few keystrokes away, thankfully! on that same not many usually youngers use slang aka short cuts that many myself included need to look up! it is what is!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. beerkat

beerkat Senior Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Cheshire UK
    My phone, laptop and the TV only show temperature in that new fangled centigrade. I guess you must use your own thermometer or piece of seaweed :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. FatLadsRacing

FatLadsRacing Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2019
    South Shields, England

6. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear
    Subscriber

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    So you don't drink pints?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. FatLadsRacing

Apr 18, 2019
    South Shields, England
    Just to add another to this thread, as I also want to get to the tubeless wheels. Central Wheel Components in Colehill, Birmingham, offer this service. They are an agent for an Italian company (BART) who do such conversions. It could be they use their own system as well. They quote £120/wheel with a 2-3 week turnaround. You need to strip everything from the wheel, tyres, brakes, bearings etc. I may take a trip down there as they say you can see wheels being done.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. FatLadsRacing

Apr 18, 2019
    South Shields, England
    To add further, I struggle with kg shit and drink pints. I am an old goat at nearly 61!!!

• Like Like x 3