T120 Remus Fitting On Friday

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Cupoftea, Jul 4, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Cupoftea

Cupoftea Noble Member

Dec 16, 2018
    NEW FOREST
    #1 Cupoftea, Jul 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    Decided the vance and hines are nice but too quiet, so ordered the short Remus pipes which will arrive tomorrow. So off with the v&h and on with some proper noise.
    Just to add, the Remus pipes do make the bike rev better, was blasting along the countryside this morning and noticed that it was very easy. to red line.

• Like Like x 2
  2. John Wells

John Wells Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2019
    Birmingham
    Hi
    Are you looking to sell the V&H pipes?

3. Cupoftea

Cupoftea Noble Member

Dec 16, 2018
    NEW FOREST
    If I do, I'll put them on here first.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Cupoftea

Cupoftea Noble Member

Dec 16, 2018
    NEW FOREST
    Arrived this afternoon, on the bike in 30 minutes. With baffles very nice, a little more throttle response. Baffles out, now there's a challenge, they tack welded a ring in the baffle to stop the circlip compressing. Simply snap the weld and all was good.
    Final result it sounds like a raging bull, the only way I can describe it.
    Got the thumbs up from a kids crossing guy, he was very impressed so I gunned it for him. Kids ran for cover.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. ZShyster

ZShyster New Member

Dec 18, 2019
    elmhurst il
    I have a 2018 T120 and was wondering what the part numbers were for your Vance and Hines mufflers. I found a set locally that came off of a T100 and wondered if they would fit my T120 as they appear unavailable anymore new. The guy says the part numbers are A9600669 and A9600668. Any help would be appreciated.
    Ride Safe
    ZShyster

6. Cupoftea

Cupoftea Noble Member

Dec 16, 2018
    NEW FOREST
    I would check the pipe diameters, as I believe that the triumph 900 may be smaller.