T120 Configurator Missing

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by GmanJeff, Apr 25, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. GmanJeff

GmanJeff Member

Mar 30, 2020
    Virginia, USA
    On the U.S. Triumph website only the Black model is available for configuration; the others are still shown on the site's other pages, but cannot be configured. Coincidentally (or not?), while every one of the 5 dealers within 200 miles of me has at least one Black in stock, few others are shown in inventories. Does this seem like a leading indicator of the introduction of a model update, or am I reading too much into this?

I suppose it's equally probable that the Black models are less popular and so remain in stock, and the others are in short supply due to current pandemic-related supply chain and manufacturing slowdowns, and that the absence of the configurator for the non-Black versions is meaningless?

2. Georgez

Georgez Senior Member

Nov 2, 2019
    Pacific North West
    Maybe its the commemorative model for the Plague...

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. GmanJeff

GmanJeff Member

Mar 30, 2020
    Virginia, USA
    Could be! I would like to think it means instead that the 2021 models are on the way, ideally fitted with tubeless tires/tyres and on-board tire pressure monitoring, but that's probably too much to hope for.