Featured T100 - What A Brilliant Bike!

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Beerman, Jun 17, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Beerman

Beerman Guest

I took my 2018 Speedmaster in for it's annual service last week and had a T100 for the day - 900cc 54bhp.

It was brilliant - lighter, obviously trhan the Speedmaster, and really manouvreable, with plenty of zip. People have different views on these things, but if I were looking at a T120 I'd be looking at the T100 too. Beautifully finished.

Beerman

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Flashp

Flashp Noble Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Hants
    Love mine :heart_eyes: You can use all of it most of the time. If I carried a pillion regularly I'd probably consider 120.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  3. Notso

Notso Senior Member

Dec 17, 2018
    Solihull
    I took my Street Twin down to Caffeine and Machine again yesterday and still cannot shift the grin. Just lovely relaxed riding, didn't want it to end, but I had a family bbq to cook!

Found myself nodding at a fella in a Morgan at one point! I guess I just saw a head in the air and nodded at it, anyway, he nodded back and we shared the moment!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Colin Morgan

Colin Morgan Active Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Portishead
    Hi all. Got to agree. Love my T100 My son recently had a test ride on the new Bobber Black and loved it. Didn't stop smiling for days

• Like Like x 1
  5. 45Brit2017

45Brit2017 Well-Known Member

May 30, 2017
    UK
    I’m a great fan of mine, that’s all I can say.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1