T100 Exhaust On Base Bonneville

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Floren, Feb 17, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Floren

Floren New Member

Feb 17, 2020
    Albuquerque
    Quick question: I've got a 2010 base-model Bonneville. I scratched up one exhaust pipe pretty bad in a wreck, so I'm looking at replacements, and I've always loved the look of the T100's peashooter exhaust. I'm seeing a few reasonably-priced used sets on ebay, but how do I make sure a given exhaust will fit on my bike (mounting points, pipe diameter, etc)? For instance, could a 2012 T100's muffler (https://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-TRIUMPH-BONNEVILLE-T100-OEM-EXHAUST-MUFFLER-STOCK/174012887018) fit on my bike? Is there a place I can cross-reference part numbers for bike fitment?

Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. JerryBB

JerryBB Noble Member

Oct 6, 2019
    Wales
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Samsgrandad

Samsgrandad Senior Member

Dec 15, 2019
    Somerset
    I'm not sure that this will give you the answer you need. The part numbers for the different exhausts will always be different.

I think the only way you will be sure that the peashooter exhausts will fit would be to ask a dealer or look on an aftermarket site such as Norman Hyde. If in any doubt drop them an email and ask whether the same exhaust will fit both models

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rudeboy

Rudeboy Senior Member

May 2, 2017
    Bristol
    Hi Floren its all to do with the rake at the end of the header pipe basically the T100 is indeed different to the base bonneville and the SE models post a pic up here and I can send a link to the Hyde peashooter fitments ect

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    I run pea shooters on my base bonneville but they were prototype ones from Motad and look good with the cast wheels

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Flashp

Flashp Noble Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Hants
  7. Rudeboy

Rudeboy Senior Member

May 2, 2017
    Bristol
  8. Floren

Floren New Member

Feb 17, 2020
    Albuquerque
    Thank you, I'll probably watch ebay for a used pair of those, since they are a bit expensive new and would surely cost even more to ship across the Atlantic.

9. Rudeboy

Rudeboy Senior Member

May 2, 2017
    Bristol
    No doubt I just put it up to give some idea of what might fit the popular ones are the BC predators over your way i think the triumph TORS pipes are also very good if you can find a good used set Ebay have some good stuff advertised occasionally good luck

• Like Like x 1