T100 Centennial Edition Probably Soon For Sale :-(

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by FlorianT100CE, Mar 2, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. FlorianT100CE

FlorianT100CE New Member

Mar 2, 2020
    UK East Midands
    Dear fellow Bonnie fans.
    I own my 2002 T100 Centennial Edition from new. Bought her when I was living in the Netherlands and must have been one of the last bikes to leave the factory before the big fire. Triumph Europe wanted to first not give me the bike as all parts and bikes in transit were recalled but as I had made a down payment thet had to deliver. A few years later I moved to the UK and imported my Bonnie with me, I left the original KM speedometer on and only changed headlight to UK one. I love the bike, she survived my first marriage and divorce, is the first bike I ever bought new and is simply a part of me. Sadly, personal circumstances might make it necessary to sell her. She was sorned for the last couple of years and I will get her up and running and MOTed in the next couple of months.
    It really hurts (and my youngest will be distraught, he earmrked her as his bike when he grows up) but what do you guys think she will be worth? Is in good condition, always garaged, all original state, has grabail, centre stand and panniers as original extra's and obviously is a rare model as not many were built because of factory fire.

2. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Hi Florian, re the market value of your bike, you don't give us much to go on, to value an 18 yrs old bike.

How many kilometers? Any pictures? Give us more to work with otherwise you'll get valuations based on how bad it could be.

Cheers
    Dave

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    Agree with all previous - hope circumstances change for you. Too many times I have parted with something - then after the fact - found a way I could of kept it. All the best mate....

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    It’s a rare model but condition and mileage count. Plenty of elderly Bonnies advertised at somewhat improbable prices. I have no idea what they go for so anything between £3k and £5k at a guess.

5. JerryBB

JerryBB Noble Member

Oct 6, 2019
    Wales
    sorry to read you need to sell it when you obviously don't want to.

one thing to consider is that hinkley triumph seem to have found an excuse to bring out a limited edition bonnie most years since their inception and I am not sure that they carry that much cachet in selling them, mileage and condition are probably the better selling points though limited edition won't hurt. That said those that escaped the fire are probably genuinely less common