Sys Vsys Camera System

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Fourbears, Jun 22, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Fourbears

Fourbears Noble Member

Dec 8, 2017
    Norfolk
    I am fairly sure that some people on here have bought one of these systems. Are they any good and where did you mount the cameras? I've got a Tiger 1050 non sport and was thinking under the nose cone and on the rear rack. I have a Drift Ghost XL on my helmet but I tend to forget to start it recording when I go out so wanted something I could fit and forget. I was contemplating getting another Ghost XL but they are not exactly discreet.

2. Fourbears

Fourbears Noble Member

Dec 8, 2017
    Norfolk
    Littleade that all sounds good. I have been toying with it for a while but just wanted some reassurance it was as good as I thought. I was looking at the 1080/720 combo with card and probably without GPS. Not sure that is worthwhile but is a real cheap option.

3. Fourbears

Fourbears Noble Member

Dec 8, 2017
    Norfolk
    So you don’t need the GPS or switch as it automatically records when powered up. Just like a dash cam.

4. Fourbears

Fourbears Noble Member

Dec 8, 2017
    Norfolk
    I've bitten the bullet and ordered one although without their memory card. Is it a micro SD card it uses? It says up to 256Gb!

5. SleepyOwl

SleepyOwl Crème de la Crème

Jul 26, 2019
    Cornwall
    #5 SleepyOwl, Jun 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    @littleade is correct. I too have this on my GS and it has the motion sensor switch on it. It works well and good clear pictures. I find it easier to remove the sd card (micro ) rather than download to the phone. I didnt intall the switch as a) I didnt think i would use it and b) I am useless at installing something like that. I have the motion switch (not sure they supply these anymore) wired direct to the battery. A nice Chinese lady tells me to "Enjoy your tlip" when I switch the engine on. Cant say where to put it on the Tiger but you will easily work that out. The sticky pads work really well. Wiring in the cameras is very easy. Two good vids to watch are below.

A couple of my vids from the GS (have now moved the front cam)

• Like Like x 1