Suzuki Bandit 650

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Adrian Braithwaite, Jul 18, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Adrian Braithwaite

Adrian Braithwaite Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2018
    Kirkhamgate
    [​IMG]

Suzuki GSF 650 Lo
    I have for sale my son's Suzuki GSF650 Lo (although it is not a lowered bike in anyway). I bought the bike back in 2012 with around 1100 miles on it from the first owner and was to use it in my training school. However, the bike was far too good for such use and it sat in my garage with very occasional use until my son passed his test and he then used it to commute, when he slept in and missed the bus, whilst at University in 2015/16. Unfortunately, he then started to suffer from some serious health issues and again the bike sat in my garage as he one day hoped to ride it again. He has now accepted that he will not ride the bike again and therefore it is up for sale. Since 2016 the bike has travelled 401 miles but it has been Mot'd every year and kept on a trickle charger and started every week or so. Oil change every year and all fluids changed in 2021.

Registered 30.03.2011
    Mot'd on Friday 15 July 2022 with no advisories
    Mileage is now 4755 Miles and all previous MOT's present and online to verify
    New tyres approx late 2019 and they have barely been used
    Metallic Grey
    The bike is standard apart from a carbon end can which gives it a lovely sound. Original can is in my shed.
    R&G crash bungs, unmarked.
    Original took kit
    Tank Protector

The bike is in Wakefield, West Yorks and once taxed, is ready to ride away.

Any questions, then please give me a call on 07855 630614

PRICE £3,250

IMG_1123 2.jpeg

• Like Like x 2