Featured Scrambler Super Bike

Discussion in 'Thruxton, Scrambler & Trident' started by Repooh, May 24, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Repooh

Repooh Rarely Satisfied

Jan 5, 2018
    Stabby Town
    As a Scrambler 1200 XC owner for a few months with 1100 miles under my belt I have to say in my limited experience this is a fantastic bike.

just does all you want very well, I’m not an off-roader but I know it can do that as well

if you’re thinking of one I would not hesitate to get one, not an XE of course, there for non-gender specific, bling bling blokes with tiny piston rods

joking, calm down XE pansies

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. RebelHawk

RebelHawk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2020
    SC, USA
    Repooh, we're right there step in step on our mileage except I got the XE which is for real men and not you wee sort. I rolled past 1400 miles this morning on a great ride up through the Appalachian mountain foot hills. You are spot on, this bike can do it all. From bombing down the open roads to carving up twisties through the mountains. With the side pannier on I can do small grocery runs and when I want to remind myself I'm not 20 something any longer I can tear around the family farm on "the back 40" and hope I don't break something important (on myself not the bike). I am so blown away by how amazing this bike is and what it's capable of.

Photo from this morning's stop in Clemson, SC at the Clemson Tiger's college football stadium. 12743F41-571F-4A39-8431-DAB0A40E7F62_1_105_c.jpeg

• Like Like x 12
  3. Scrambled head

Scrambled head Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2019
    Sussex
    Glad you are enjoying your, short persons scrambler.
    Love mine they definitely got the engine and feel right with the scramber in both versions

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Shaun64

Shaun64 Senior Member

Feb 23, 2020
    England
    I am very pleased with my adult only XE even if it is a bit tall for me:), like has been said it’s a very useful bike ,once rolling it feels very light and can go round corners very quickly the only downside for me is how heavy it is when pushing around.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    When I read the post title I thought Triumph were making a Scrambler Superbike :eek:o_O:dizzy:
    Glad you’re enjoying the bike though mate :cool:

• Like Like x 1