Suitable Street Twin Pannier Options

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Sam Wells, Jun 27, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sam Wells

Sam Wells Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2022
    Bristol
    My Street Twin is fitted with a pair of Tec “coat hanger” pannier rails and I’m now looking for some suitable panniers to fit on them. Ideally retro looking wax cotton style, but with a decent capacity. Has anyone had experience with panniers that work with these rails without having to shell out for genuine Triumph bags (which I don’t really like the look of).

2. John Bentall

John Bentall Member

Nov 24, 2021
    Enfield, North London
    These should fit on the TEC Coathangers, which appear similar to the Triumph ones (mine came with their own coatahngers). I have a set plus a 47l top box and managed an 11-day trip to Scotland. The Enduristan Blizzard XL were well rated in a recent test.

3. Notso

Notso Senior Member

Dec 17, 2018
    Solihull
    #4 Notso, Jul 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    If you are wanting two then throw over saddle bags might be worth considering as there are loads of designs and they are very good value. They generally have pretty universal ties or straps, but need to just make sure you are happy with the ties on some of the cheaper ones.

4. BLKWND

BLKWND Member

Nov 17, 2020
    HOUSTON
    upload_2022-7-4_17-27-35.jpeg
    It’s bigger than it looks, and thus far has proven to be weatherproof.

5. Victoria

Victoria New Member

Sep 8, 2022
    Bristol
    Hello
    Have recently boight a 2016 Triumph Street Twin and am trying to purchase panniers. Have seen some on EBAY, but the seller says they're for the Bonneville T100 or SE models only. Does anyone know if they would fit a Street Twin? The ones on Ebay are Part No. A9520029.