675 Street Two Up??

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by andyb57, Apr 28, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. andyb57

andyb57 Senior Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Devon
    I'm still thinking about getting another bike which is better than the 'Tona for backroads etc . Might go down the Bonnie route but keep coming back to the 675 Street.
    I know they are brilliant solo, but what's it like with a pillion on board? Neither of us is huge so space/weight is not too much of a factor. So far.....

2. Tony Rokins

Tony Rokins Active Member

Jun 26, 2017
    Reading, U.K.
    My wife's 2007 Street was fine two up for rides for an hour or so, but not if you are planning a long trip. The wife's Street 3 was standard model without the R's adjustable suspension or 4 pot callipers. The 2 pot front brakes needed a good, firm squeeze when stopping from speed and the rear shock could have done with firming up, but with no adjustment this was not an option. If you are planning to use the 675 two up on a regular basis, I'd go for a R model for these reasons. Power wise two up is not a problem
    T

3. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Had a Street 675R, now got a 765RS and at 6'3" and 16 stone never even thought about taking a pillion, would imagine unless you and your pillion are on the petite side of small then the Bonnie would be the best bet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

CARELESSCHUCCA on here has toured all the way to Northern Spain two up on his street. They're no the biggest of folk, and managed fine doing some serious daily mileage.

5. andyb57

andyb57 Senior Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Devon
    Thanks for all the replies.....have to go and ride a few methinks