Street Twin Touring Screen £125 - Sold

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Rustle, Jan 29, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rustle

Rustle New Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Perth, Scotland
    Touring screen (part number A9708307) including all fitments and instructions. Bought new with the bike, ridden for 549 miles and then removed at the first service by the dealer at my request. Therefore in excellent condition and since it cost £230 it's a half-price "steal" at £125. I've had 5 "naked" bikes in a row and I thought I'd prefer some wind protection this time but I was wrong. I prefer the wind head-on that's why I'm selling it. I'd prefer a buyer to collect from Perth, Scotland but I'll post to a UK address if the buyer pays postage.
    I 'll send photos if required as I don't have any knowledge of posting them.
    Thanks.

2. Mizen Run

Mizen Run New Member

Apr 30, 2020
    Belfast
    Hi Rustle,

Did you manage to sell the screen for the street twin, I was looking for one myself and may be over your way soon.

Regards
    David

3. Rustle

Rustle New Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Perth, Scotland
    My apologies for the slow reply. The screen was sold not long after the original post. I should have changed the heading but since it slid down the forum substantially I imagined it was long lost! I hope you are successful in your hunt.

• Like Like x 2