Street Twin Headlight Logo Center

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TheBeardedPunk, Jan 24, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. TheBeardedPunk

TheBeardedPunk Senior Member

Oct 7, 2021
    Belgium
    Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could give me some info. Yesterday when I mounted the scrambler headlight bracket to my Street Twin I noticed that the Triumph Logo on the headlight is a little "turned", it doesn't point down exactly. I never noticed it before, so I can't tell if it has always been like that or not. I only noticed it after I switched the bracket, so I thought I did something wrong. But I took a picture before starting and it confirmed that it was not my fault. You can see the pictures on my Payday Project thread here :https://www.thetriumphforum.com/thr...izing-my-street-twin.29839/page-5#post-570158

Anyone knows if there's a way to "turn" the logo? Is this possible?

2. TheBeardedPunk

Oct 7, 2021
    Belgium
    Anyone has an idea?

*shameless bump*

3. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    I wouldn't know if it is like this on your bike but on old Brit bikes there were wire clips that held the glass into the chrome rim which you could undo to move the glass. Might be worth having a peep inside, or try gently turning the glass while applying pressure to realign it, worked onmy speed triple.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Geoff Butler

Geoff Butler Never too old for Biking!

Apr 5, 2021
    Hampshire & Powys
    @TheBeardedPunk

Did you manage to sort this? I was going to suggest the same as @sprintdave because I recall having the same issue but I popped the springs out to turn the lamp.

Cheers

Geoff

5. Pegscraper

Pegscraper Elite Member

Jun 12, 2020
    Yorkshire
    I noticed this on my new Street Scrambler, even though the headlight looked square in the mount. The Logo is on the metal bulb mask which screws to the back of the reflector. The mask itself can be tweaked to sit square but I've removed mine to fit a LED bulb so it's no longer an issue.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheBeardedPunk

Oct 7, 2021
    Belgium
    I haven't gotten around to trying yet. Will keep you posted.