Street Twin 66 Reg

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by PhillyDra, May 28, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. PhillyDra

PhillyDra Member

Jul 24, 2019
    Ipswich
    upload_2020-5-28_13-54-40.png

upload_2020-5-28_13-59-0.png
    The bike is up for £5700 on eBay or best offer.

I’ve owned the bike since late last summer and in that time I have MOT’d it and had it serviced by triumph, the bike has full Triumph service history.

The reason for sale is I planned to have a garage built but that is now not possible, so I can’t keep the bike at home (I’m not willing to let it get wet!) makes riding it just a bit too much hassle, its currently stored in a friend's garage.

The bike has covered 3777 miles and is in really mint condition it’s been well looked after by me and the previous owners, it’s not seen a drop of water in the time I’ve owned it and apparently hadn’t before
    List of additional modifications

Vance and Hines exhaust US version no baffles.

Motone De-Cat, in my opinion the best de-cat available for build quality, fitted only 100 miles ago (£140)

British Customs black slammer Seat £350

Renntec radiator grill £50

Motone speedo bracket allowing removal of ugly silver mounts for headlight. £60

Motone Custom Billet Indicator Turn Signals on rear mounts.

Rear light with integrated number plate light.

Bar end mirrors and adaptors, original holes plugged up.

Triumph headlight grill , with yellow tinted lens easily removed if you don’t like it or re done if you think you can do a better job I have the tint still.

I have most of the original parts including CAT, Exhausts, mirrors, headlight mount etc.

I’m not desperate for the money so please don’t send me silly offers.

If you have any questions give me a call, 07506364507

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. PhillyDra

PhillyDra Member

Jul 24, 2019
    Ipswich
    thanks this is one of them genuinely reluctant sales as I know it’s not being replaced with another bike !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    PhillyDra
    Or even a shed would suffice till things get better. Again don't know your circumstances but you know just me when all looks bleak i jump on my bike and go for a spin. Lets me see clearly and eases the pain.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2
  5. PhillyDra

PhillyDra Member

Jul 24, 2019
    Ipswich
    thanks for suggestions, it's partly not being able to build the garage /shed man cave lol! and an access issue, cant get the bike down the back and cant put these things out the front, I could put narrower bars on, etc it goes on :oops:

• Like Like x 2
  6. PhillyDra

PhillyDra Member

Jul 24, 2019
    Ipswich
    sold :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. Flashp

Flashp Noble Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Hants
    Could I ask if it sold through Ebay? I'm considering selling my T100 and would like to get the advertising right. Cheers, Ashley.

8. PhillyDra

PhillyDra Member

Jul 24, 2019
    Ipswich
    Yea mate sold through eBay in 2 days , I let it go for 5350 , which I was happy with

• Like Like x 1