Street Triple Rs

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by johne, May 29, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. johne

johne Standing on the shoulders of dwarves.

Jan 16, 2020
    Where the Wolds meet the sea
    Is anyone selling their Street RS now or in the near future? I'm looking to spend a maximum £7k, but might be tempted to stretch that budget slightly for the right bike. PM me if you have something that might be of interest.

2. johne

Jan 16, 2020
    Got one! :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    Picture :yum

4. johne

Jan 16, 2020
    Here you go. 20220615_164055.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    Nice :yum I have the white version.
    Good bikes and handle well so no need to waste that much tyre, you need to get out and sort those chicken strips out :joy:

6. johne

Jan 16, 2020
    It was straight off the back of the delivery van when that photo was taken so I hadn't even started it up! Did about 100 miles on it yesterday, its very nice, very flickable and a bit lighter than my Tuono, but obviously not as quick. This is perhaps not the best section in the forum to elaborate, but I was originally looking at buying a '70's or 80's bike to do up. I've done a few in the past, but the prices for such bikes has gone through the roof, so I reasoned for the same money as (say) an RD400, I could get one of these, so I did! :)

• Like Like x 2