Street Triple 765rs Gear Lever Needed

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Keiran Lockton, Nov 16, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Keiran Lockton

Keiran Lockton New Member

Nov 7, 2021
    Hastings
    Evening all, I caught my gear lever on the fence post putting my bike away at the weekend and bent it ‍♂️ Anyway, I can't find one anywhere, and triumph don't have a date for when they'll be back in stock. Dont suppose anyone may have a spare one they could be persuaded to sell me would they, or could point me in the direction of something from a different year/model that might work? Tía.

Street triple 765rs 2019

Cheers all

2. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    #2 Ducatitotriumph, Nov 17, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    https://www.worldoftriumph.com/products/t2081741
    £74 and £4.99 postage by the looks of it.
    Might be worth giving them a call before you order but it doesn’t say it’s not in stock. Good luck!!

3. Keiran Lockton

Keiran Lockton New Member

Nov 7, 2021
    Hastings
    Thanks bud Have tried them and everyone else I can think of and no stock, even contacted Triumph themselves and there is no stock, and no date for when they'll be back in again ‍♂️‍♂️ Curse that darn fence post ‍♂️‍♂️ Thanks again though bud, I'm gonna keep trying

• Like Like x 1
  4. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Can you take it to a local engineers and see if they can get it straight ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. victor Terry

victor Terry New Member

Nov 15, 2021
    homebush nsw
    I have a 2009 street triple 675 which I use for spares, it has the gear lever, is it the same? I don't know where you are I am in Sydney Australia.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    Hi Kieran, there is a S/H one on e bay at the moment, regarding the bent gear lever, you can heat it up, either in boiling water, oven or hot air gun, ii s then possible to bend it back to somewhere near original. The difficulty with the 765 models are a lack of some parts, almost all parts come from Thailand and manufactured there, also the prices charged for parts are extortionate, a lot more than the competition charge. It's crazy that say Honda, Suzuki etc can supply part son machines that are 15, 20 and 30 years old in a few days, what the hell has Triumph come to regarding a lack of parts. I am sure I have a gear lever that will be suitable, I will check and see. Ride safe all

• Informative Informative x 1