Street 675 2015 Street 765 Exhaust

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Bassy, Mar 8, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Bassy

Bassy Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Bedfordshire
    Hi my mate has a 2015 675 street triple and wants to know if the 765 2017/ 18 exhaust fitting are the same

2. Angus

Angus Noble Member

Mar 19, 2017
    South Africa
    Hi Bassy,

Not sure if you are talking about a full exhaust system or just the slip on part.

From what I have found on the net some slip on cans from the 675 can be fitted to the 765 however it look hideous due to the difference in design of the two motors. (angle of motor, oil pan etc) As for a full system I believe not, the ports are different and again angles of the motor etc.

I’m sitting with a full Arrow low boy system from my ST that I wanted to sell some time ago, you won’t believe how many times Triumph changed something pre and after 2015 making the low boy I have very specific for a small selection of year models.

Here’s a link of a bloke that fitted the slip on part from a 675 to a 765. You decide...

https://www.triumphrat.net/threads/street-triple-765-exhaust-thread.829305/

3. Bassy

Bassy Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Bedfordshire
    Hi Angus cheers for that he is looking at buying a HP Coarse end can it's short and stubby so it pokes out just past footpegs

• Like Like x 1