Stealth Rs / Evotech

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Richard Neale, May 27, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Richard Neale

Richard Neale Active Member

Apr 20, 2018
    Northwich
    I was not sure about the stripes and red rim "tape" so I blacked them all out looks pretty stealthy now I reckon.. Also removed the reflectors off the front and rear - fitted EvoTech tail tidy yesterday.

Look much more like I like my bikes. Subtle logos and not to blingy apart for rear axle ....

That EvoTech stuff is absolutely fantastic quality ! Shames R&G products IMG_20180527_143249938.jpg IMG_20180527_141036749.jpg IMG_20180527_141026454.jpg

What D'ya reckon ?

• Like Like x 4
  2. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

That’s the sort of look I would go for :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Col_C

Col_C I can't re...Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Cornwall
    Subtle is definitely the cool way to go, and everyone knows black is the coolest colour ('cos it's not a colour?).
    Never liked the look of the silver subframe on the latest models, kind of looks like they forgot to paint it, should be same as main frame IMHO.
    If you don't carry pillions think about removing the foot pegs?
    Also a shame Arrow don't do black cans, considering getting mine ceramic coated black.

4. Red Thunder

Red Thunder Crème de la Crème

Dec 2, 2014
    High Wycombe
    Now that I like
    Very well done

5. Richard Neale

Richard Neale Active Member

Apr 20, 2018
    Northwich
    I did try removing the rear footrest mounts but it didn't look good with the pipework up to the cans. When I get a low can will take off ...

• Like Like x 1