Stainless Brembo Caliper Pins....

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by stevie28, Dec 28, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. stevie28

stevie28 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2019
    Cambridgeshire
    Hey there.
    Anyone know where i can get some stainless brembo caliper pins to replace the manky rusty ones on my 08 speedy?
    Cheers all.
    Steve.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. DanielB

DanielB Noble Member

Jan 13, 2019
    Abingdon, Oxfordshire

I am in the throes of my caliper rebuild (2002 955efi) and have ummed and ahh'd about s/s caliper pins...

I decided to s/s the banjo bolts and bleed nipples and caliper bolts (that hold the caliper halves together) first off...as they are all integral to the fluid being replaced, in the first instance, opting to replace the actual caliper pins in due course, when my wife works hard enough for me to afford them......

I have been getting my s/s bits from various searches on eBay but all generally leading me to the same s/s suppliers for Triumph (brake) parts and that being "squaredeals" and also "RJH Motorcycles". I am sure there are many others but these guys supplied me at decent prices and with swift turn around. I have been very happy. I'll use them when I finally get the pins updated to s/s...

Good luck!

Photo of refurbed caliper so far...

IMG_20191211_174216.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  3. stevie28

Nov 10, 2019
    Cambridgeshire
    Looking good!! :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. DanielB

DanielB Noble Member

Jan 13, 2019
    Abingdon, Oxfordshire

Thank you. They are the cleanest bits on the bike!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. stevie28

Nov 10, 2019
    Cambridgeshire
    A fine standard to set then!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Stevie28
    Any good engineering Shop will soon knock you up some. I have used a place called Woodley Engineering in the past. Don't know if they deal with the public but worth the ask. The owner William rides a Sprint 1050 gt.
    Happy new year.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1