Sprint St Or Tiger Sport??

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by alanm, Jan 3, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. alanm

alanm Well-Known Member

May 13, 2016
    Swansea
    ST or Tiger Sport???

I’m currently have a Speed Triple that I love but 2 tours or N Spain have taught me that it’s not ideal for my next adventure- 2-3 month tour of Europe.

I love the engine but there’s no way my knees will take so much riding time so do I buy an ST or Tiger Sport??

2. Gazwhitespeed

Gazwhitespeed Senior Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Northampton
    Having had both i would say that the bars on the st are at a too much of an inward angle and they hurt your wrists,tried it with bar risers but the bars need to be pushed forward,the more upright position of the sport makes it far more comfortable over distance imo and you can throw it about well,just need the right tyres and they are very finnicky with chain adjustment,but i would still go with the sport.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Aidan

Aidan Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Essex
    I've just bought a Sprint GT, and love the riding position. Maybe I'm old school. I am also way too short in the leg for a heavy adventure bike - I can touch the floor, but can't paddle it about. I know you can get low seats, but that seems to defeat the object.

4. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    GT is all day comfy.