Sprint St 1050 Tor Exhaust

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by deaks25, Sep 26, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. deaks25

deaks25 Well-Known Member

May 21, 2018
    Birmingham, UK
    Is there anyone with a ST 1050 with the TOR exhaust?

I would like the bike to have a little bit more volume but I don't need a proper shouty exhaust as my '89 CBR is a very shouty bike (She's almost anti-sociably loud!)

I actually really like the noise of the stock exhaust; it's a nice rumble with a bit of satisfying snap, crackle & pop on the overrun & really like the 'triple' theme on the bike (I know the exhaust is actually one silencer with 3 holes, but it looks fab), so the TOR is the only upgrade I'll seriously consider.

My question is this: is the TOR basically the stock exhaust but a small percentage louder? If it is, then it's probably what I want.

2. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    I've got TORS on my 2005 Speed. I find them loud enough, but not too anti social.

3. mglemans86

mglemans86 New Member

Dec 20, 2018
    Florida, USA
    I haveTrident exhaust I installed in 2007 0n my 05 Sprint. three separate carbon fiber cans instead of the automotive can with 3 outlets.they sound great, i can ride all day, and with the race tune seem to work. Made in England. Dont know if they are still available.

4. mglemans86

mglemans86 New Member

Dec 20, 2018
    Florida, USA
    They are still available. Check them out