Sprint St 1050 Rear Footpeg Swap?

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by Hubaxe, Jul 15, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Hubaxe

Hubaxe Good moaning! aka Mr Wordsalad :)

Mar 25, 2020
    Aix Les bains - French Alps
    Finally could nail 300 km yesterday afternoon with Mrs on the pillion.
    The Sprint St is definitively a lot of a bike for what I paid.
    From motorway to mountain roads, it does it all very well.
    On Motorway the fuel consumption is really low, 6L/100kmh at 130/140 km/h. A full tank can make around 350 km.

Only complain from my wife are about the rear foot pegs, too slim to be comfortable.
    If Triumph would have put the same type as the pilot ones, it would have been a good idea. I think the Sprint GT upgraded the rear footpegs to rubber covered ones.

So, I try to find a solution to replace the rear sporty footpegs with larger ones. If someone already successfully swapped GT/ST rear footpegs, let me know.

On pictures, I'm not sure the angle is the same.

Otherwise I'll go for a pair of those, really ugly, but probably more comfortable.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/MC-Motoparts-Lowering-2005-2013-2010-2013/dp/B07XBJV6Z4?th=1

2. English Bowman

English Bowman Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Portsmouth UK
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Hubaxe

Hubaxe Good moaning! aka Mr Wordsalad :)

Mar 25, 2020
    Aix Les bains - French Alps
    Hi, I found those on Amazon (around 70 euros), Received/installed yesterday.
    They are ok, I choose the small extension to allow a position adjustment.
    The improvement is they are wide, and the passenger shoe is on a flatter position. Not as discreet as the genuine ones, but not too ugly (well a bit..)

calespiedsAR.jpg

• Like Like x 1