Springer Front End

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by bobberfreak, Aug 22, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. bobberfreak

bobberfreak New Member

Aug 22, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    Hello all,

I've loved the Bobber look for years, and the release of the new Bonneville Bobber model gave me hope that I wouldn't have to find an older model to fully customize and dump my savings into.

I would like to replace the front end with some springer forks, but all manufacturers claim compatibility with HD or older Triumph models. I'm not sure what specs to look for or confirm before purchasing an aftermarket front end.

Where do I need to dig, or where can I find tree specs for a 2017 Bonneville Bobber?

Thanks to all in advance!

2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Quite a new model but due to its popularity Give it a year and I'm sure there will be loads of bits to make your bobber unique. Look at the companies that do all the parts for the other triumph classics or call them to see if they have any intention of producing anything. Failing that get something made I'm sure there's plenty of shops out there that will build forks.