Spotted Spotted Beachy Head

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by tigerted, Sep 22, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. tigerted

tigerted Member

May 9, 2016
    eastbourne
    Its a bit late but about three weeks ago cycling or should I say struggling from Birling Gap up to Beachy Head I spotted a nice couple of motorbikes coming towards me. They passed at a fair speed and then suddenly they had turned and came passed me going back up to BH.
    As I was struggling even more near the top there were a range of photographers and one told me to keep to the left as they were taking photos. Gasping for breath I told him in no uncertain terms where to go. For which I later apologised as he did to me for asking me to ride to the side. But the pointof this story is that as I got around a couple of zig zag bends there were the two bikes I had seen earlier riders astride ready to go again and I spotted they were Triumphs.
    After a bit of questioning of the crew that were there I found out that they were a couple of Scrambler based models and boy did they look nice. One of the fella's mentioned that they were keeping quiet about them for now so even if I had had my phone with me I am not sure that they would of allowed me to take photos of them.
    Yet to see photos of them in the motorcycle press.

2. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Scramblers do seem to be the in thing just now, most manufacturers have them in there line up now,they do look fun bikes to ride

3. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    bit like the loch ness monster no photos = don't exist!! I think it must have been lack of oxygen TT

• Like Like x 1
  4. tigerted

tigerted Member

May 9, 2016
    eastbourne
    Ha ha crispey you could be right but I had to tell the young model girl riding one of them to cheer up as many would pay to be what she was doing.

5. DreadySteve

DreadySteve Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Bournemouth
    Wonder if they were the new Street Cup?? What colours were they?