Welcome to The Triumph Forum

The World's busiest Triumph Forum. Join this amazing group of people and start discussing the thing that we all love, Triumph Motorcycles.

Featured Sportsbikeshop

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by littleade, Jul 28, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. littleade

littleade The only sane one here
    Subscriber

Mar 17, 2015
    kidderminster Worcestershire
    I bought a small Kappa tailpack from here a few months ago and it had some small minor damage to it. I rang them up and they were very good, offering either to replace it or give me a £10 gift card instead so I opted for the card. I've been looking at getting a heated vest for the winter and got an email the other day offering 10% off until Monday via a individual code so I thought why not..... anyway as I got to checkout I decided to see about some summer boots now it's raining LOL as my Daytona ones got a bit hot on the GMU. As I'd already applied the discount code it wouldn't reduce the price of the boots. A quick call to them and after a chat with a very helpful chap and it was all sorted so if anyone is thinking of using them that's not done so before from my experience I'd say go ahead.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Smilinjack

Smilinjack Crème de la Crème

Aug 14, 2016
    Nottingham
    Used them a lot and visited the store and your experience comes as no surprise to me. And will take unused goods back up to 365 days after purchase. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. andyc1

andyc1 #2121313
    Subscriber

Feb 4, 2017
    N. Ireland
    Yup, found them very good too. They even sent me a car sticker anytime I ordered from them :cool:
    20180728_174645.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    if you follow them on twitter they run regular comps to win bike kit too! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. MrOrange

MrOrange The Lunatics have definitely taken over !!!!
    Staff Member Subscriber

Oct 28, 2015
    the Heart of Darkness
    Always had good service and often free postage.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member
    Subscriber

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    I’ve used them also, very good competitive prices and excellent service.
    Nothing is to much trouble if you have a need to contact them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else
    Subscriber

May 12, 2014
    Winchester
    Used them a few times and can't fault the service. Items arrived quickly and I now also have two car stickers! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Red Thunder

Red Thunder First Class Member
    Subscriber

Dec 2, 2014
    High Wycombe
    Saved them in my bookmarks as an alternative to M&P, Amazon and Wemoto

Cheers

9. Reggie

Reggie Senior Member
    Subscriber

Feb 19, 2016
    Penicuik
    I think I'll give them a call now after all then. I wasn't going to bother but if you're saying their customer service is very good I'll give it a try.

I bought new Daytona's from them in April, and after wearing them half a dozen times I've noticed a fault. It's not Sportsbikeshop at fault but I'll see how they handle it.

Thanks for prompting me to get off my arse and do something about it littleade.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Smilinjack

Smilinjack Crème de la Crème

Aug 14, 2016
    Nottingham
    They actually pointed out to me that my Alpinestars coat carried a two year warranty. The shop that sold it me tried to tell me it was a year and l was out of warranty :rolleyes:

11. littleade

Subscriber

Mar 17, 2015
    I got a txt earlier to say my stuff will be delivered by DPD tomorrow. Considering I only ordered them yesterday afternoon that'll be amazing free postage if they do turn up

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member
    Subscriber

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Just put an order in with the Sportbike shop.
    The item was already discounted and wondered if I’d get the additional 10% off with using the discount code that they had sent me via an email.
    Happy days it did :grinning::grinning:.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick
    Subscriber

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford England
    I
    I've had next day delivery even when I've only paid for standard.

14. R_1000

R_1000 First Class Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    I have used them numerous times and their customer service is top notch

15. Peter Stokes

Peter Stokes Member
    Subscriber

Jun 6, 2018
    West Sussex
    I bought my last two helmets from them. Excellent service all round from them.

16. littleade

Subscriber

Mar 17, 2015
    Well my stuff arrived today which was brilliant service. The Boots were fine but the heated vest is too big so has got to go back which isn't exactly their fault. A nice surprise is the return postage is free because my order was over £50, I've just got to drop it off at a UPS pick up point and there's 3 within a few miles of where I live so that's good too. The bad news is they didn't include the free power controller that was supposed to come with the vest so I've mentioned that when I completed the return request online so we'll see what happens there. They also do an optimate to vest lead which is less than a tenner so I'll get one of those once the vest is here. All in all I'm still impressed so far.

• Like Like x 1
  17. littleade

Subscriber

Mar 17, 2015
    So, here's the final update. I took my parcel to the UPs pickup point and had an email from sportsbikeshop yesterday to say they'd received it and today I received the smaller size heated vest plus the power controller that was missing all at no more expense to me so after such good service they're going to be my online shop of choice from now on

• Like Like x 5
  18. Gary_P

Gary_P Active Member
    Subscriber

May 19, 2016
    North Yorkshire
    Their service is first rate, I ordered a couple of items at the weekend, they emailed today to let me know 1 of the items was out of stock and to let them know if I wanted to cancel the full order, quick phone call and the item in stock will be delivered tomorrow and the other item will be delivered when back in stock, but they only take payment for one item.

Great to deal with and will also be my online shop of choice.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    Good customer service is few and far between, awesome to find a place excelling at it! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Rooster

Rooster Noble Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Droitwich, Worcestershire
    I’ve used them several times and yes the customer service is excellent. Wouldn’t buy from anywhere else given the choice.

• Agree Agree x 1