Spelling?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by MrOrange, Feb 4, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Is it just me, or is anybody else's predictive text gone haywire when using the forum on their phones?

I get questions come up as - questques

and other strange stuff happhappe! (happening), took three atteatte totspell happening

????????????

2. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk

WHAM! ow!

3. Pete Farrell

Pete Farrell Active Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Lancashire
    Yo Mr O, I get that problem when I'm using my tablet but not with the laptop, I don't do the phone stuff far to complex for an old fart.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Davie_M

Davie_M Active Member

Jan 24, 2017
    Hamilton
    Me i just cant spell

• Like Like x 1
  5. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Fine using PC, but on my phone it's a feckin nightmare to type anytanyt.

As evidenced above.

6. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Was OK, untilu I put a new shortcut on the other day, now being a bit wewei

Just restare my phone but still playing up occoccasiona

Just the 5 timet on thistpopos

7. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Predicted text works onoall my apps just notnon the fofor now?????

8. figwold

figwold First Class Member

Dec 12, 2016
    England
    To be honest Ron it looks to me like it’s just spelling how you Scots talk anyway ...

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Haway! Diven’t howk yer snek!

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Look, we can crack the phonetic approximations but there are Americans on here who seriously think ‘momentarily’ means ‘soon’ when we all know it means ‘fleetingly’ or ‘for a moment’ NOT ‘in a moment’.

• Like Like x 1
  11. figwold

Dec 12, 2016
    England
    I think I get it. Presumably Callumity means temporarily calamitous then ...?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

#12 MrOrange, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
    And another thread comes around to me being Scottish !!!!

I know I make you all feel inferior, and remind you we wern't all descended from the CESM'Bitches. I am sorry, that you wern't lucky enough to be born in this beautiful (Another french spelling in the 'english' language) country, but tough luck, get over it. Only the lucky one's are born Scottish.

You invented rugby and football and only won the world cup once at each, the football was a lllllOOOOOOOOOng time ago!

We are a nation of 5 million, you are 53 million !!! Do the maths !!!! The Welsh have nothing better to do than play rugby, it's there national sport, they are tiny (3m), yet their record is close to England, so you ain't that good, just better than us at a sport that is mainly played in the borders (pop. 100,000), and not even the whole of Scotland. (Most people in Scotland live in the central belt, and they play football). Your most successful 'english' clubs are filled with foreigners, go look at the teamsheet of Man City, sad reading.

By the way the CESMB referral doesn't include any of the Geordies, Makem's or Takems, or any of the other real northern people, they too had the sense to leg it north and not let their women folk get pumped by those CESM's !!!

So, feel good that you actually beat a small nation that don't really play it that much, you haven't got much else to cheer about.:sob:

p.s. - typed on my PC, phone is a JPOS.:p

;):cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

53,000,000 V's 100,000, should be around 530 to 1 scoreline, any less and you've seriously underperformed !!!!:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Are yer granny is from Arbroath and you've done it with a lassie from Corby , yeah, yeah, yeah,,,,,,

Don't try and distance yourself from the CESMB !

Be proud of what you are, even if it isn't Scottish :tired_face:

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

It is what happens, I post ANYTHING, and it comes round to me being Scottish !!!! Your Irish, they don't feel inferior to you. They should, anywhere is better, why do you think we have so many ex-pats on here ????

Watch and learn young man, watch and learn:cool:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    At least you are admitting you are thick :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    #16 Rich Bryce, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    Fat fingers and small phone keyboard's my ekscoosh - spulling and grandma errors.

18. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Careful, I probably 'know' her too.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  19. figwold

Dec 12, 2016
    England
    It is interesting that Ron’s ability to speak English seems to improve when he’s angry.

Shame the same can’t be said about his rugby-playing colleagues.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    I have bad news for the Nationalists of all persuasions......
    Whichever home nation you cling to the DNA record shows the 'natives' are 60-90% descended from the people who splashed through the ancient bogs now sunken under the North Sea. The Romans left minimal genetic evidence of their occupation and in various pockets around these islands you get more or less Angle, Saxon and Viking blood with the merest smidgen of Jute.....precious little Norman version of Viking either. It looks like new masters brought new customs and languages but from Kilkenny to John O'Groats our assertion of difference is barely skin deep.
    Hello cousins!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  21. Sir Trev

Sir Trev Senior Member

May 27, 2017
    Buckinghamshire
    Are you sure it's not Korean? Unless you are a strange person that worships fruit (and you strike me generally as a kind of sensible (for this place) person) I just thought you might like to check.

• Funny Funny x 1