Speedy For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by lucas60, Jul 14, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. lucas60

lucas60 Active Member

Dec 15, 2015
    Eat Ayrshire Scotland
    #1 lucas60, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Hi guys, after numerous Hinckley triples I have now decided to sell my 2012 Speed Triple. It ha been tastefully upgraded with the following.
    Ohlins rear shock, front suspension internals by Ktech ( professionally set up), new front tyre and good rear, recent new brake pads and heavy duty Xring gold chain and sprockets, Scott oiler, tail tidy,touring screen, speed triple R handlebars and bar end mirrors, adjustable levers,lower seat,radiator and oil cooler guards,it also has an SP exhaust,full service history currently 20250 miles and mot’d until next yr. it is black as some of our members will remember. I also have all std parts except mirrors. If I get my asking price I will include a set of Motec panniers and fittings ( only used twice)
    I am asking top dollar as a huge amount has been spent on the upgrades and the bike is excellent all round. If anyone is interested email me on [email protected]
    I will send pictures to any interested parties.My asking price is £5450 regards Lou

2. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Whoever buys this bike will be getting a great bike:) and the fact Lou is leaving all the extras on the bike and is going to throw in the S W Motech panniers.. all for only £5450 is a bargain, as with the suspension upgrades it is now basically up to the R spec:cool: