Speed Twin Oil Filter

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by roginoz, Sep 13, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. roginoz

roginoz Member

Jul 30, 2019
    Wichita, KS
    I had the dealer do the 500 mile oil change on my 2020 Speed Twin, and I changed the oil a second time at 5,000 miles using a Triumph OEM filter. I'm coming up on 10,000 miles, and my dealer no longer carries Triumph (and has no OEM oil filters left.) I've been having trouble finding an aftermarket filter; none of the filter manufacturers (FRAM, Wix, Hiflofilter, etc.) list a filter for the 2019 or 2020 Speed Twin. I can order an OEM filter from a dealer 150 miles away, but I'd prefer to find something locally. (My local O'Reilly's auto parts store carries Wix filters for most of my other bikes.) Does anyone have experience with a good quality aftermarket filter?

2. roginoz

roginoz Member

Jul 30, 2019
    Wichita, KS
    Checked with the nearest dealer: the same filter fits the T120 and Thruxton. Finding one locally should be easier now, but I went ahead and ordered a couple of OEM filters while I had the parts lady on the phone.