Speed Triple Won't Start

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ANDY walls, Apr 26, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ANDY walls

ANDY walls New Member

Apr 24, 2020
    Pudsey
    Hi all my 2011 speed triple won't start the headlights come on the horn and indicators work but the clocks are totally dead and it won't start no sound form the bike at all , I've sent the clocks off for testing and they are fine does anyone know what I could try next cheers Andy

2. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Hi Andy, and welcome in :cool::cool:
    First thing mate, lose your postcode from your profile ;);) the Forum is open source so can be seen by anyone and I'm sure you don't want your Triple wheeled away just yet :p:p

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. ANDY walls

ANDY walls New Member

Apr 24, 2020
    Pudsey
    Thanks for that Helmut I've changed it now

• Like Like x 1
  4. ANDY walls

ANDY walls New Member

Apr 24, 2020
    Pudsey
    Hi smilinjack nothing lights up on the clocks so I sent them off to be tested the guy got back to me yesterday and said they were fine .
    The bike has not been used over winter but has been covered up and has an optimiser the battery is in good condition the headlights come on the horn and indicators work but when you turn the key you don't hear the fuel pump or those other noises it normally makes .
    Also I've checked all the fuses and they all have live feeds to them cheers Andy

5. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    Have you checked the kill switch?
    We’ve all done it :p